FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I am looking to change out the water pump in a 89 Evinrude 3 h.p. Am I going to have to remove the power head to get the lower foot off? I took the two bolts out holding it on but it only dropped like 1/8 of an inch. Is that because there is a gear arm running up there that...
Hi all,
I just purchased a little Evinrude for a hundred bucks. Its a three h.p. Just by looking at it I would guess its early 80's Model # is E3BRCEC SERIAL # B 1927361 Can anyone help? Im sure there must be a way to reference these numbers. Thank you !
I just purchased an Evinrude 3 hp outboard. It does have a serial number, but I can't find the year. Im sure there is a way to reference the numbers, Can anyone please help? Model # is E3BRCEC SERIAL # B 1927361