FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a used 17p prop for my '88 Glastron with Merc Black Max 150. I removed the old prop - which is a quicksilver 19p. I was going to reuse the hub but I don't think it will work. I can't remove the hub out of the old quicksilver prop at all. Does it have to be pressed out?? How can I...
Hi - have 2 quick questions. Did a search but couldn't find my answer. I have an 18 foot '88 Glastron with same year Mercury Black Max 150hp. I just got the water pump impellor and lower gear oil replaced yesterday since I don't have the previous maint records. They also did a performance...