FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've done a fair amount of reading on this subject before posting. I have a 1994 Mariner 135 that is giving me fits. Out on the lake after a few hours, started intermittent beeping (beep beep beep beep beep). Oil alarm. Shut the boat off and trolled it back. Since then I have ran it in the...
Having issues with my 2003 Caravelle. We got the boat recently and it had 40 hours on it. Has the 4.3 Volvo engine. As of this evening we have 45 hours on it and are experiencing some electrical issues. When I got it, the radio, navigation light, and accessory switch didn't work. We replaced the...