FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
While reading the forums it seems that everyone has a TDC mark on the flywheel and three marks to the left (advanced) and three marks to the right (retarded). 32,30,28... 0 ... 28,30,32
My Clymer book shows a zero (TDC) and about twenty marks, and it suggest setting WOT while cranking at 2deg...
Re: 125 hp Force low compression
I got a little anxious this weekend. Here are the pics of the pistons. They are in order #1,#2 etc... It seems that #3 is missing a portion on the top left. Does the cylinder wall look as it needs honed, or would a simple exchange suffice?
Hopefully the...
I have a 1989 19' Bayliner with a 125hp Force L-drive. I was on the bay running strong... I stopped then when I tried to get on plane I couldn't achieve more than 10mph and would not idle (kept stalling). I replaced all the fuel system and cleaned the carbs. Still could not achieve WOT. Only...