FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
I've got a '99 Stingray w/ a 3.0L Merc in it. Back story: I serviced the drive at the end of last season, new impeller, gaskets, oil. I misaligned the water tube so when I started it last week for the first time, it was pumping water, but not thru to the motor. Only ran it a few...
My name is Patrick, and I'm from Lake Placid, NY. My boat is a 1988 Glastron X-19. MCM 3.0L Merc I/O 130hp/181ci, the engine is original to the boat. My vessel is showing a no-spark issue after warm-up. It's in excellent shape for its age, and is well taken care of. We store it inside all...