FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
:confused:I just got my boat back from an authorized dealer for replacement of a thermostat that they had installed. This thermostat failed after 2 hours of use. The oil that they just changed at this service, looks like light colored chocolate milk after idling for about five to ten minutes. I...
My engine is a reman 1998 vortec 4.3. When and who did the reman, I don't know. The engine now has 4 hours on it since the last service, when the oil was changed and the thermostat replaced. The thermostat was replaced because of the service interval, not because of problems. I had the boat out...