FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking at a 2008 Alumacraft Classic 165cs which has a 20hp Honda 4 stroke on it and a 55lb electric trolling motor. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a similar setup. The lakes I will be fishing all have a 20hp limit so does the 20hp Honda do a decent job of getting around...
I'm looking at a 2008 Alumacraft Classic 165cs which has a 20hp Honda 4 stroke on it and a 55lb electric trolling motor. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a similar setup. The lakes I will be fishing all have a 20hp limit so does the 20hp Honda do a decent job of getting around...
I have a 16ft 1989 Lund Rebel Mr Pike, with a 48hp remotly controlled motor and 6hp kicker motor, which I bought last summer. We've had great fun with it but living In NW PA I keep running into the problem of 10hp limit. The 6hp runs OK but is a pain since it's pull start and other than...