FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello new to the forum. Need some help. I just bought a 78 merc 70hp. The wiring is messed up and I don't know what everything is. It came with no battery cables and I have no idea how to put them in and tie them to the key. Also I have a 4 pin harnesscoming out of control box.which I don't...