FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello i'm pretty new to the I/O world, could someone tell me what to make of this? I attached a pic of the front motor mount. If you think it should be replaced, where do i find one, and how bad would it be to change? I've read some forums about alignment, but im not sure how involved this is...
Hello all,
Buying a boat from private party in NJ, i live in PA. How do i "legally" get the trailer home. It has no plates. Do i get a temp. tag here b4 i go get the boat? Should the seller get one in NJ for me? Whats the easiest way to transferr the titles. I'm affraid if i pick it up...