FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The Breaker Just Before The Terminal Bar Keeps popping. I OriginalLy Had One Of The Green Yellow Wires FromThe Stator To The Rectifier Hooked Up Wrong. I Corrected THat. But The BreAker Still Pops Immediately After Reset. Would THe Rectifier Cause This? I HaVe Visually Inspected The Wires...