Go Devil Mud Boat

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Go Devil Mud Boat

Boat.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Everything I've seen and heard about the Go- Devil and the Beavertail, which is a similar rig indicates that they are awesome as advertised. Several years ago, I added one of them to my "one of these days" wantlist. I hope some personal injury lawyer doesn't get a copy of that clip with the guy standing up, wearing no PFD, at WOT, in the Go Devil, however. That could lead to the grieving family of Bubba Duckhunter owning the GO Devil company! :eek: Not sure how much good a PFD would do ol' Bubba in 6 inches of gumbo mud, but it is the law. :) :)

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Edit to post: Should've said no PFD in sight, rather than not wearing one. Still a cool video. :) :)

tgissel

Petty Officer 2nd Class

As for another note, if you ever own own of these and operate it any other place other than pure mud or water. The little sticks, rocks whatever can be a real eyeopener as they fly forward, kick out and pick the boat and motor up in the air. I own a 9 hp honda go-devil, another thing is props are not cheap and I am pretty sure he just ruined that one. Other than that these motors can take you anywhere.

gatorboaterUF

Seaman

I've got a buddy who has one with a 30hp briggs and i gotta say if you can't afford an airboat its the next best thing

AJ168

Petty Officer 1st Class

Never run aground again.<br />My dad has to get one.

steelespike

Supreme Mariner

I think they should organize obsticle course races.Probably one on one.The more mud the better.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Can you just drive up the boat ramp and drive home with it too? :D