how do I get the people to sponcer me

Status
Not open for further replies.

cart7

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: how do I get the people to sponcer me

Could you possibly be having computer problems?<br /><br />I ask because it seems like your posts might make more sense if there were at least 2 or 3 more words inbetween the ones you're posting.

gatorred

Petty Officer 1st Class

i just did it that way opp's

Uncle Dave

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dont know what is going on here??<br /><br />But You might be a redneck if----

gatorred

Petty Officer 1st Class

looking for hint's on sponcership,I open to all to talk on that

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Gregg,<br /><br />Why do you want to be a professional angler?<br /><br /><br />spots

brownies

Chief Petty Officer

This is killin me. Can't stand it any more.<br />Gatorred, (when I use the word "gatorred", it means I'm talking to you).<br />Gatorred, What have you done that makes you think a company would want to sponsor (sponcer) you?<br />A. Consistently win fishing tournaments while using their products (things they make).<br />B. Caught a fish while trolling and think Citgo will pay you to begin tournament fishing.<br />C. You think you might be just the spokesperson Yamaha wants to promote (talk about) their product (things they make again).<br /><br />PLEASE, just choose the one that BEST fits what you had in mind.<br />No need to elaborate (go into detail). <br />In fact, it would probably be best just to pick a letter (A.B.C) (not "envelope" letter).

KRS

Banned

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br /> Well that certainly clears things up.....my eyes are bleedin'
I'm laughing so hard I need to pee, :eek: :confused: :D :rolleyes: :) :cool: <br /><br />And for those who have already written it.. I need to add... what the???

KRS

Banned

Originally posted by brownies:<br /> This is killin me. Can't stand it any more.<br />Gatorred, (when I use the word "gatorred", it means I'm talking to you).<br />Gatorred, What have you done that makes you think a company would want to sponsor (sponcer) you?<br />A. Consistently win fishing tournaments while using their products (things they make).<br />B. Caught a fish while trolling and think Citgo will pay you to begin tournament fishing.<br />C. You think you might be just the spokesperson Yamaha wants to promote (talk about) their product (things they make again).<br /><br />PLEASE, just choose the one that BEST fits what you had in mind.<br />No need to elaborate (go into detail). <br />In fact, it would probably be best just to pick a letter (A.B.C) (not "envelope" letter).
hehehe, I know I shouldn't hit "add reply" when I'm done typing this... but it's just too irresistible not too, I'm dying here.

KRS

Banned

I come table sit down no good that food was testing oil my car big enough but that was then so now I don't know what to do for her because it too old me that.

craze1cars

Lieutenant Commander

AZfarterfarter, I couldn't agree more with your last post. Well said and I appreciate the update. Let us know when you get the oil test results back and we'll give you a hand. I'm still convinced that your problem is in the table and has nothing to do with her age, but the test should clear that up once and for all. We're all praying for you.<br /><br />But that's not what we're talking about right now, so....let's see if I can help us get back on topic so we can all give this guy a hand. I believe that all the traffic on this post indicates a geniune interest in helping this fine person achieve his goal. And I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than to see Gatorred on TV one day next to his free Dodge truck towing a free Ranger bass boat explaining to us (in his own words, of course) how grateful he is for our help in allowing him to reach for the stars. Though Brownie's multiple choice question shows that his heart is in the right place, a simple A B or C answer simply isn't going to paint the picture we need to understand exactly who and what kind of quality individual Gatorred really is. So....<br /><br />Gatorred,<br /><br />Here's what we really need to see in order to help you get "sponcers."<br /><br />Create a resume listing all your experience in fishing and public relations. Also write a nice long essay explaining why you are worthy of being sponsored. Post your resume and essay here, or on a link somewhere so we can all read and critique your work. A video autobiography would also help us all put together an idea of who you really are and how we can help you achieve your dreams. Your "myspace" site gives us a nice snapshot of who you are, but we really need more info.<br /><br />Before you start, a few basic tips. When writing about your desire to get sponcers, I'd highly recommend you instead use the term "sponsor," as some people consider that term to be more gramatically correct. Punctuation and complete sentences are also recommended.<br /><br />If you have questions or need help, come right back here and ask....we'll try to talk you through it the best we can.

gonefishie

Commander

<br />that's sort of right after I paid dealer to fix it and had to do my self<br />
:D :D :D <br /><br />Good idea craze1cars, we would need to do lots of proofreading. I don't think English is his first language. Am I right gatorred? He's from Canada so might be French, that would explain the bad grammar. This is so bad that at first you would think an incoherent person is talking.<br /><br />Don't worry gatorred, post it on here and we'll fix it for you.

Stratocaster

Petty Officer 1st Class

azfyrfyter63...why does that sound like something Mike Tyson would say?

KRS

Banned

Strato: I'll bite your ear off! :) I think he did say that once?<br /><br />Craze: A LONG essay.... please no, NO, NOOOOOOO! And what's with the farter thing?

craze1cars

Lieutenant Commander

AZ....I was totally kidding around...certainly no offense meant. This whole post has just got me a bit giddy.....<br /><br />Happy New Year!

gatorred

Petty Officer 1st Class

i was going to add reponce but the area here was in upgrade last night so now i read stuff and craze1cars and gonefishie to I am new to this fishing stuff and any help, like the way websight was done, my computer repair stuff was with a partner he retired, and left area he set up websight,I could repair computer and make them run<br />and do movie's editing to, other guy is in place where there bar's on windows,like jail there was three of use in it. part in usa and part in canada <br /><br />i left my camp in canada and am not going back

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Gattored,<br /><br />Sont vous à l'origine du Canada ? Est le français vous êtes la première langue ? Nous avons plusieurs membres qui parlent le français, ainsi si c'est plus facile, permettez-nous juste de savoir. '<br /><br />Alden

brownies

Chief Petty Officer

((((Gave notice, left camp in Canada.))))<br /> Anybody else want this one? I'd sure like a shot at it, but, I'd surely go straight to hell.

brownies

Chief Petty Officer

I have this mental image of an oil company looking at some test results.

stevens

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Edit: On second thought, I'll stay far away from this one. Be nice, guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.