Johnson Sea Horse 18

John Gallo

Recruit
Hello All, I have a Johnson Sea Horse 18 Hp outboard with a long arm. It is from the 1959 era. I am looking for a supplier of parts to do basic maintenance, ie. water pump impeller, tune-up, oil seals etc.. If anyone can help it would be great. Contact me through this site or send responce directly to john.gallo@popmanager.com.

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral
Re: Johnson Sea Horse 18

Hi John,<br /> Might have to bribe the guy behind the counter with a couple of doughnuts, but you can get all the basic maintenance stuff through a NAPA Auto Parts store. Many counter guys don't even know their store carries marine parts, but they actually have a good thick catalog with all sorts of good stuff in it. It's nicely laid out, easy to find what you need in it...<br />- Scott

SCO

Lieutenant

I got what I needed for my 58 johnson 18 at the local OMC parts counter, including new coils ,points ,impeller etc.

Lark40

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Parts are readily available for that motor. If not at your local J/E dealer, then certainly on eBay. Some posters recommend certain vendors like Twin City. Check other postings.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Check the products of "evinrudedude" and "oblman" under "Johnson outboard" on e-bay they are both trustworthy and they have what you need on auction almost all the time.<br />good luck.