2018 NFL - Week 4

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Vikes score then the Rams
38-28 Rams

Can u say very little D...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Denise started Goff in fantasy and I benched Cousins....... uuuuggghhh....

aspeck

Staff member
Didn't get the game, but sounded like the defense was out clubbing while the game was being played. Glad I picked the Rams!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Both offenses were stellar. Defensive's were for the most part none existent...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Scored on some free tickets to the Jaguars / Jets game from one of our material suppliers ..
About 14 rows up from the field and parking pass.. Other than a couple turn overs we played pretty well !
‘Pretty hot out there too !!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Scored on some free tickets to the Jaguars / Jets game from one of our material suppliers ..
About 14 rows up from the field and parking pass.. Other than a couple turn overs we played pretty well !
‘Pretty hot out there too !!

Cool!

aspeck

Staff member
Chiefs ...

Hey, quick question for all you Pigskin Pickem people ... do you have trouble making picks? On my laptop it will not let me make picks or do much of anything. I am at the mercy of the site. I have to go to my mobile devise to make picks or navigate. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with that. I use Firefox on the laptop, so maybe it is an issue with that browser???? Any one else experiencing this?

aspeck

Staff member
Just tried with Chrome and same thing .... ugh! Has been like this all season ...