need name for the boat

craneman72

Cadet
ok, my 2 boys are on me to name our boat, 10yrs and 6yrs, they have been nagging all winter and i finally gave in, now the names they are coming up with are totally crazy, ex..<br />pokemon, digimon,mine,ours,no sisters allowed, etc,,<br />the boat is a 14 ft gamefisher aluminum, casting deck installed over this winter, bow mount trolling motor, couple of rod holders, <br />any suggestions on the name?<br />was thinking of bass buggy?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: need name for the boat

I like the " no sisters allowed".<br /><br />But how about the Tim McGraw? country song, "Don't Take The Girl." :p <br /><br />Come on, they're kids, play along.

ZmOz

Captain

Mine's the "wet hobo". :D Don't ask......

PAkev

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Keep in mind in a few years your boys will be on their knees wanting you to part with your sheckles to buy a new boat which they will be naming something like "CHICK CHASER" <br /><br />Kevin

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander

Bass Busters, Crappie hunters, Trophy Chaser, Worm Dunkers, Two Sons, Toys-for-boys ...Not sure if this appropriate if the sister is interested in coming along.<br /><br />...but maybe the sister would rather see "The three monkeys"! :D :p

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

If you had two girls & they wanted to name the boat you would have completely different suggestions.<br /> <br />When my youngest was born, we asked the the 5 year old sister, what we should name the baby. After a while she came up with Sparkle Rainbow.<br /> <br />Why you ask? Because it's pretty of course.<br /> <br />That still brings a smile to my face. <br /> <br />And they both like to fish.

missed_shot

Seaman Apprentice

I named my 16 ft. jon boat " SIZE DOESN'T MATTER". IM on the flats with alot of bigger boats. :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

To go along with roscoe, how about.<br /><br />"MEMBERS ONLY"<br /><br />Or how about "Bite Me" I bet the kids would like that one.<br /><br /> :p

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

"DadSons".<br /><br />Play with capitals as you like.. DadsOns.. DadsOnS

BLDFW

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I named my 16 ft. jon boat " SIZE DOESN'T MATTER". IM on the flats with alot of bigger boats. :D

I think a better name would be a grower!:D

Or better yet.....Not a Show-er.

Nico2112

Petty Officer 1st Class

This problem was easy for me. In order to get my boat licensed, it needed a name, so I name her after my daughter TATI ( that's how we call her:) ). Since you have boys, that's not an option for you:rolleyes:

Hmm, how about LITTLE RASCALS, or ONE AND TWO HALF MEN :D.