Boat Names

pontooner

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Boat Names

When I was a kid there was a Pontoon boat on the lake we frequented (Rough River Resevoir) that was named "Cirrhosis of the River".

I bet that wouldn't go over well these days.

When ever I think of that name I always picture it tuling down the lake followed by a trail of empty beer cans. Although that was not the case back then.

mlsande21

Cadet

OK....my favorite is a rather large sail boat in Portland, Oregon named "Blow Me"

dvalcourt

Cadet

My uncle had a boat at Cape Cod that he called "Suey". For those of us not from Arkansas, Suey is the word used to call pigs. I never knew why my aunt Sue hated that boat until I found out her middle initial is E.

My uncle's new boat is the Suey II and has a big blue flag with a pink pig on it. Sue hates this one too ;)

ydduit

Cadet

Since I do a lot of trolling I decided to name her "Draggin Ballz"...

hoytultratec

Cadet

my kid names our boat now he is 11 years old..

" THE STURDY ROD"

we do troll for salmon.

hoyt

pipedup

Cadet

Our little piece of heaven is called"DUNN CANOE'N".........just seems fitting...lol

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

my neighbors boat name is "Morning Wood". i laugh everytime i see it.

TxJim

Recruit

My 1972 22' Winner Viscount Cuddy has never been in the water since I bought her from the Assistant District Attorney of Dallas. (Don't trust a lawyer) She's been beached at my brother's house for 8 years now, sorely in need of repairs. So, my brother nicknamed her the "S.S. MINNOW". Well, the name sorta stuck. So, now I've started rebuilding her and when she's christened, it'll be official. Now my brother has taken to calling me "Skipper". Well, I guess that's better than "Gilligan". LOL:D

AZ_Ron

Seaman Apprentice

Our first boat is called 'Gimme A BREAK'...

Six in our Family...
A ustin

B rittney
R on
E mber
A llison
K atie

Seemed appropriate... ;)

Ron

HookMaster

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Long Island New York............32ft go fast Scarab named "Bermuda Shwartz"

My old 25ft Sea Ray was named "Stir Crazy"

loosechange

Cadet

wife and I bought a repo 88 four winns in 90 we quit smoking to make the payment so we named it loose change still have both the wife and the boat and still enjoy being with both!

Brendenk

Cadet

Named mine RIPPLE after a Dead song lol and yes i do have a bear on the back too