iboats calender

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
puddlejumper mentioned a calender in my crystal ball thread. Hadn't really thought about it, did some checking and playing around with it and here is a sample. Might just be able to make something work.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lulu calander.jpg
    lulu calander.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0

zach103

Commander
Re: iboats calender

is there a way we can take members favorite picture of their boat and put it in there like that.. 4 boats per month.. thats not bad at all we can get 48 boats per year..

If so i call dibbs on may :)

rbh

Fleet Admiral

My wife said me and the boat would make a great MR July :D
thats going to be alot of push-ups and sit ups, ugh feel the burn. :p

Last edited:

Don S

This is still in the very early "think about it" process, to be done without ordering a lot of calendars that may or may not sell, but I know how to get around that part of it. There is still the process of getting pictures together and the proper quality to print, legal matters, etc., etc.
And no, we aren't going to vote or choose which month for your pics.

puddle jumper

Captain

What about making one up that we could just print off our computers. I really liked the ball because it was very eye catching and made you look at it.

Don S

What about making one up that we could just print off our computers. I really liked the ball because it was very eye catching and made you look at it.

Why don't you just find the picture you want and print it off, then print a calendar for that month and tape them together?

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

I'm all for it. I would buy a few for sure if my Baja was included.

One idea tho, how about pics of our wives with our boats? One boating website I visit is close to doing this. Take a picture of your wife laying across the boat or whatever...

zach103

Commander

This is still in the very early "think about it" process, to be done without ordering a lot of calendars that may or may not sell, but I know how to get around that part of it. There is still the process of getting pictures together and the proper quality to print, legal matters, etc., etc.
And no, we aren't going to vote or choose which month for your pics.

Well can we do something like if someone wants their picture in it.. we can make up some kind of small contract saying that who ever designs the calender has the right to use this picture. and who ever is in the calender should approve of the design used.. or is that tooo much?

I would help as much as i can with the process... i understand the whole ppl can't pick and chose its only fair to just randomly select.. .. if you want any help pm me and ill be glad to do anything i can.. also i think it should stick with pictures of just the boat for now.. unless we do it where its the boat with the owner on it and we can put the name under the picture... i don't mind waiting as long as i get on a calender within the next ten years ;) . but again like i said if you want help pm me.. ill make up some designs tomor.

tashasdaddy

any picture would have to be "tasteful". people have different interpretations of "tasteful".

rainman99

Petty Officer 1st Class

I also had this Idea. It could be used as a screen saver. I think for a small fee we should get access to a web page were we can add photos and create your own calender. Also events can be add it. Just a thought.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

I am all in it lets do it!!!

Let us know where to submit pics.