Olympic Hockey Wager

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Re: Olympic Hockey Wager

HEY PJ, was that an earth quake coming from up island or were you doing the HAPPY dance. :D

itsaboattime

Senior Chief Petty Officer

itsaboattime is
<<<<<<<<<<Sporting his NEW avatar!!!!>>>>>>>>>

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Wow we all borrowed your avatar Tacklewasher

Feel Free to take my dancing chicken for your Happy Dance lol

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Once again my good neighbours to the south, your guys played great!
thanks for the great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rob

tallcanadian

Captain

Great game. Congrats to both teams for showing us a great hockey game.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Great game, exciting to the end. Both teams played an amazing game.
Yet another 2 North American medals !!!:D:D:D:D:D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

And 14 Canadian gold medals to boot !!!!!
Olympic record ???

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Yes that was a great game, I have to say the US should still be proud they did win the Silver, 2nd in the world, that's not to shabby. Heck a lot if not most of our best players in the NHL are from Canada
Watching on TV I'm seeing that they are acting more like they came in dead last overall that is actually a little upsetting

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

YES YES YES YES YES

Syd the kid pulls it off in the end. Awesome end to a great game. Scary last half of the third but Canada came out strong in OT.

Good to see so many avatars changed. Gonna be confusing for a while around here with so many sharing. Can't judge a post by the avatar anymore. :)

Thank puddle_jumper for the avatar guys. I stole it on page one.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Yes that was a great game, I have to say the US should still be proud they did win the Silver, 2nd in the world, that's not to shabby. Heck a lot if not most of our best players in the NHL are from Canada
Watching on TV I'm seeing that they are acting more like they came in dead last overall that is actually a little upsetting

It's quite a let down when you were so close. Hard to take when you lose the final game.

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

Normal letdown after a game like this. These guys all play to win and, while they should be very proud of the silver, they just lost a game they really wanted to win.

Give them a day or two and they will be fine.

Congrats on the silver.

SuzukiChopper

Senior Chief Petty Officer

And 14 Canadian gold medals to boot !!!!!
Olympic record ???

HECK YESSSS!!!!!!!!! AANNNNDDDD the most ever won on home soil. What a freakin' great game. I was ready to call an ambulance at the beginning of the 3rd just in case my heart gave out and it almost did.

They said before the game that Crosby would have to score for us to win gold and although he waited toooooo long to do so, he made it happen and made it work.

4JawChuck

Chief Petty Officer

I don't think my heart could take much more of that kind of excitement, great game USA without you it would never have been so spectacular.

Congrats Team Canada, Team USA and Team Slovakia and all the other teams, thanks for making my life that little bit more exciting for the last 17 days. Got my kids all fired up about being in the Olympics at a critical point in their lives, that is really the biggest accomplishment...influencing all those young minds to be exceptional.

2010_Winter_Olympics_logo.png

display_image_GYI0058644049.jpg

Shamus O'toole

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrats team Canada..we almost got ya. Never said I had to fly the Canadian flag by itself in the avatar...so here ya go.

Moody Blue

Captain

Oh yeah, what a game. Best I have seen in a long long time. Both teams deserved to win, but the best came out on top :D. Couldn't ask for a more fitting finish to the Olympic games.

Congrats team USA on a fantastic series and a heart stopping final game.