who forget, be honest, to set back your clock.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
i did not, Sylvia ask atleast 15 times, " did you set the clocks?"

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: who forget, be honest, to set back your clock.

I think this is the first time EVER, that I remembered. But it'll take a week before the cat gets adjusted to her new feeding time. And the Warden too.

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander

We remembered. my wife is all over that stuff. The confusing part is the day of and my PC says a time.. I find myself wondering if that is pre or post daylight.

TilliamWe

Banned

I set back 3 downstairs & three on the second floor, before I went to bed. Changed one on 3rd floor this morning and changed on 1 TV. Just two more TVs to go!
My wife was totally clueless, as she got annoyed when our son came in our room at 6:11am. She said, "he's really got to sleep later than this." To which I replied, "In his brain, it's 7:11am and pretty late honey!" I continued, "The clocks went back last night." Her response, "Oh."

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

My wife took care of all that here. She was nice enough not to reset the one in our bedroom so I actually got an additional hr sleep :D

TilliamWe

Banned

My wife took care of all that here. She was nice enough not to reset the one in our bedroom so I actually got an additional hr sleep :D

Actually Bill, setting it back gets you the extra hour. :(

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Actually Bill, setting it back gets you the extra hour. :(
your right, what the heck was I thinking, guess I wasn't lol... I could have sworn that when I looked at the clock in the br it said 7 and when I came downstairs they said 8 but I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time either should have been the other way around if anything lol WOW guess I drank to much last night :eek:

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

I woke up this morning and looked at my watch while still in bed (7:30am), Made a pot of coffee and while waiting for the coffee got on Iboats to wat for the coffee to finish and looked down at the time on the puter 6:35am I looked at all the rest of the clocks and said "I am up to early for a sunday" Thats when I realized we didn't put the clocks back, up late last night watching horror movies.

bitterboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

I totally spaced it. The only reason I know what time it is, is because of the computer. Still haven't changed them yet, watching the vikes pound the packers.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Had it shoved in our faces around here for the preceding 48 hours. Hard to forget in that scenario.

642mx

Lieutenant Commander

I forgot... wifey remembered. :D

eaglejim

Lieutenant Junior Grade

We never reset them until sometime in the afternoon,I wake up everyday at 6:30---------- well 5:30 today:eek:but did catch a nap:D

Drowned Rat

Captain

Don't have to remember. We don't change our clocks around here. :)

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Yes and no.

I had to get up at 5:30am to go out on a SAR this morning. I use the alarm in my cell phone, because it is always on the nightstand charging, anyway. I woke up "5 minutes early," but didn't remember that I hadn't changed the alarm clock on the same nightstand, which I sometimes use as a backup.

So, there I am, looking at the clock, which says "5:25" and I'm thinking "great, time to rock-n-roll." I bounced out of bed, grabbed the cell phone and took it into the bathroom with me. A couple of minutes into my shower, I'm thinking "why hasn't the alarm in the phone gone off?"

Duh! Because the phone clock is automatically reset by the cellular carrier and it was really 4:25, not 5:25!

Let's just say that I had a bit of extra time for breakfast, 'cause there was no sense in launching before first light!

???

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

I couldn't forget, I worked 13 hrs. last night for 12 hrs. pay.

jay_merrill SAR as in search and rescue?

Jeff

gonefishie

Commander

I was drunk so I'm excused.

Knightgang

Lieutenant

Yes, SAR is search and Rescue, hence why he said no sense in launching before first light. Can't see to search until daylight begins to pop...

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

I couldn't forget, I worked 13 hrs. last night for 12 hrs. pay.

jay_merrill SAR as in search and rescue?

Jeff

Yup. We're looking for a guy who hasn't been seen since Friday afternoon. His boat was found adrift yesterday morning.

???

wvmedic

Chief Petty Officer

jay_merrill, good luck I hope you folks find him.

Jeff

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

One year when I was growing up we were all dressed and ready to go to church and were sitting around the breakfast table waiting to leave. Just then the church bells at the little church across the street from us started ringing. They rang at 9:00AM, our church was at 8:30. Whoops!