Footman Loops - Where?

bhammer

Ensign
All, anyone know where I can locally source footman loops from? iBoats here has one size but they are just a little too small. I'd like to stick with stainless but will go with polished chrome if I can find them at a local place. I tried the Depot and Ace Hardware. Any ideas, just toss it out.​

Nutjob

Recruit
Re: Footman Loops - Where?

I know you said you tried Ace... but I found mine there. I had to go to 3 different ones to find them though. We have "Westlake Ace" here... which is a chain... I found the loops and a non Westlake ma and pa Ace. They had 4 or 5 sizes.... The last time I bought some I didn't remember them being so hard to find...

bhammer

Ensign

That was the type of Ace hardware I went too as well. It was on the way to the depot. There is another one about 10 miles in the other direction and I will give that one a try. Thanks....​

Drowned Rat

Captain

I had to order mine online to find SS ones>> http://www.strapworks.com/Footman_Loop_p/ssfl.htm

Ace does normally have them, but didn't at my local store either.

Plastic ones are much easier to find. It makes it hard too because nobody knows what a footman's loop is when you're asking for it and they are hard to describe.