Check this little goldmine

H8tank

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Check this little goldmine

Looks like a load of old junk...

tmcalavy

Rear Admiral

A load of junk that comes complete with one at least on-board potty! Wouldn't want to have to sort through all that, that's why it's for sale in one lot.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Looks like no one else wanted to sort through it either, no bids.

a70eliminator

Captain

yea I guess, I just liked bimini tops, so many people ask here about where they can find one for their vintage whatever, and it looks like about a dozen different ones sitting there, oh well bunch of junk for sure what a lame post eh. What the heck is that sewing machine looking piece?

fishrdan

Admiral

Looks to have all the fixiins to make a 15 hole, on the water, porta-potty :rolleyes:

Could be a money maker for someone :D

Adjuster

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yep that is some old stuff. When was the last time a marine toilet was sold in harvest gold color?

tmcalavy

Rear Admiral

Not a lame post...there's surely some gold somewhere in that pile.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I don't think lame . . . the biminis would sell for sure. If I set up a floating, 15 hole Coin-op potty at Lake Havasu, I'd be rich . . . assuming I could get it permitted. Yeah, curious about that sewing machine thing too.

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander

Not a lame post...there's surely some gold somewhere in that pile.

That's a box of *brass* freeze plugs. Easy color to mistaken, though.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

the problem with buying that, is the cost to inventory, and list it, then the cost to check if things actually work. i have done some of that, but never made any $ at it. old guages are really hard to sell even when guaranteed.

a70eliminator

Captain

Thats what I thought they were but after second look just a box of stinkin door knobs.

flycaster

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yea I guess, I just liked bimini tops, so many people ask here about where they can find one for their vintage whatever, and it looks like about a dozen different ones sitting there, oh well bunch of junk for sure what a lame post eh. What the heck is that sewing machine looking piece?

That is some type of balance scales.

rockyrude

Lieutenant Junior Grade

TD -- I'm not sure what kind of gauges you're having trouble selling, I'm looking for a replacement airguide tach for my thunderbird with the 69 evinrude. When I see them on ebay even in beat-up condition they routinely hit $100 + which is way more than I'm willing to part with to keep the old girl original.

duner

Cadet

TD -- I'm not sure what kind of gauges you're having trouble selling, I'm looking for a replacement airguide tach for my thunderbird with the 69 evinrude. When I see them on ebay even in beat-up condition they routinely hit $100 + which is way more than I'm willing to part with to keep the old girl original.

that pretty much supports tashasdaddys' point i would say.:D

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

sorry they went to the landfill.