Holloween storys

MrBossman

Banned
I know most here arent kids but since it is soon to be holloween I wonder if anyone will share a TRUE ghost story. I 100% do believe in ghost . My aunt bought an old southern plantation house and the stuff that went on would make anyone a believer

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Holloween storys

Having built my house from the ground up I know no one died in it... As it was being framed I KNOW I saw a bearded man standing in what was to be the master bath. I searched the house nine times over but never told anyone. About a week later my daughter started hollering at me. She told me she saw the same thing. Again a search but nothing, not even marks in the saw dust. He was there, and I'll die believing it.

MrBossman

Banned

Now thats real spooky. My Mom used to tell the story of her father who never owned a car when walking home one night encountered a man walking towards him on the railroad tracks.....When he got within about 50 feet of him "poof" he vanished. You often hear of old southern plantation houses that are haunted and I can testify that the one my aunt bought(very cheap for some reason) WAS. It even had the slave jail out back still standing so God only knows what went on there. The house still stands to this day My aunt was asked to sell it back to the decendants of the original owners,she said no and was killed in a car wreck late at night on a lonely country road. The family then asked her daughter to sell it back and she too said NO..Soon after that SHE TOO WAS KILLED LATE AT NIGHT ON THE SAME COUNTRY ROAD IN THE SAME SPOT............they then sold it back,,true story

Carphunter

Commander

I have been in many "scary" places, by myself numerous times, and have never witnessed anything. I believe your mind can convince you that you are seeing or hearing something, if you believe in it. Since I don't believe that there are ghosts "haunting" us, then I never see or hear anything I can't explain. It makes for good stories, but I just don't believe it.​