Tohatsu worldwide

whitewater90

Cadet
I have been looking around in forums that are based in Austrailia and the UK four info on the 70, 90 and 115 TLDI engines and was susprised to see that all the info and Talk in the Forums and reports is old and there is nuthing about Tohatsu's world wide sales for the 70 and 90 TLDI engines. Has anyone else noticed this or am i just looking in the wrong place?

lots of boats

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Tohatsu worldwide

Hi

I asked a Tohatsu dealer about this a few days ago and was told that the TLDI 90's are only sold in North America, not even in Hawaii. I also looked on Austrailian Forums for comments on the larger TLDI motors and found some talk on their forums dating from 2001, when they were anticipating these motors becoming readily available. As far as I can tell you will not be able to find much information about TLDI 90's on forums from other countries. If you find a site, let us know.

Cheers.

lots of boats

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Tohatsu worldwide

g'day mate.

No, I am in NA. I went to a couple of Australian forums looking for the Tohatsu 90TLDI, and found many people using Tohatsu's smaller than this, and as well they were just as happy as the boating community in NA with these smaller motors.