Nauticus <-- Dead company ??

Juel-dk

Seaman Apprentice
Hi All

Have any of you talked to that firm within the last month?
I recived my Smart Tabs SX last month, and when i mounted them, one of the pinholes in one of the transom brackets cracked :(
I emailed them and the 30/6 John answered, that he would send me a new one.
But i stil havent recived anything, and over the last 14 days i have written them 3 emails, and got NO answers...
I though it was a good company :(

Have anyone talked with them?

Kind regards
Morten
DK

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Nauticus <-- Dead company ??

On July 10 I ordered smart tabs for my boat. They were shipped promptly and performed well, so I have not had any reason to go back to them. They are still on ebay, advertising and selling their product, however.
Hey, just called them 800 233 0194. Person who answered said they had experienced some email issues, but they are up and running now. Give them a call. Good luck.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, and John posted here yesterday. Sounds like a tremporary hiccup . . . Good luck!

WizeOne

Commander

Yeah, and John posted here yesterday. Sounds like a tremporary hiccup . . . Good luck!

Whew! The title scared me. Would have been hard to believe that such a good product would have died.

nlain

Commander

I can say from experience that email can quit anytime it wants to. Our ISP here at work lost a server at one time and then yesterday they were doing some work and changed the dns address and email quit again. Call them, John is a good guy and will make things right for you.

Hitech

Petty Officer 1st Class

I had wondered if something was wrong also. I emailed them a few times and got quick responces. Then I called and no one answered and he never called back. I ended up not needing the answer anyway so I didn't want to bother them and call back.

Hopfully they were just busy processing orders. :D