Next Generation Personal Water Craft??

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Next Generation Personal Water Craft??

Dr. Evil comes to mind ...

i386

Captain

Notice the old Evinrude on the chase boat. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, I like the chase boat better than the PWC! I guess it is a PWC also! :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

It would be fun...... however with all the milfoil weeds in this area it would be a mess :eek:

i386

Captain

It does look fun but I think it's dangerous.

PWC + speed + water all over the cockpit cover = limited visibility

ANIMAL

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looks like a blast to me. I wish I could afford one , looks like a lot more fun than a jet ski. And besides more people die in their own homes than any where else {its where we spend the most time}. So whats the deal there 386? You plan to die in a bed in an old folks home some where? I would rather go out in a ball of fire so everyone knows I'm on the way. Sorry, Just hear to much of "its to dangerous" from the girl friend. She wants me to put seat belts in my boat when I build it {it's going to be 4 foot wide and 8 foot long and I plan to run up to 100 hp on it, starting with 35 hp}. I have been diagnosed as an adrinalin junkie by my ex-wifes shrink {all thanks to the Navy and two years on the flight deck}. So if its not scary its not fun. Always has to have that edge to it for me. I can still get an adrinalin rush just talking and thinking about a hot rod I had back in the late '70s early '80s. Had 2 grand in a chevy 350 back when you could rebuild one for under $500. That car was a rush just to drive....ANIMAL :D

i386

Captain

Looks like a blast to me. I wish I could afford one , looks like a lot more fun than a jet ski. And besides more people die in their own homes than any where else {its where we spend the most time}. So whats the deal there 386? You plan to die in a bed in an old folks home some where? I would rather go out in a ball of fire so everyone knows I'm on the way. Sorry, Just hear to much of "its to dangerous" from the girl friend. She wants me to put seat belts in my boat when I build it {it's going to be 4 foot wide and 8 foot long and I plan to run up to 100 hp on it, starting with 35 hp}. I have been diagnosed as an adrinalin junkie by my ex-wifes shrink {all thanks to the Navy and two years on the flight deck}. So if its not scary its not fun. Always has to have that edge to it for me. I can still get an adrinalin rush just talking and thinking about a hot rod I had back in the late '70s early '80s. Had 2 grand in a chevy 350 back when you could rebuild one for under $500. That car was a rush just to drive....ANIMAL :D

I think the person in the PWC will be a lot safer than the innocent people they run into/over.