PETA INSULTS

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: PETA INSULTS

JasonJ said:
Well, I don't want to argue the tax thing. Part of my problem with that was I have had increases in income throughout the last several years, so that has obvious effects in taxes, so I can willingly concede on the tax thing. Just isn't worth arguing over.

Enough said.

Other than that, what exactly have I been wrong about, by your definition of wrong? Because, other than tangible things such as taxes, most of what I post is pure belief system and viewpoint in DC. Are you actually coming on this forum and telling people that their viewpoints are wrong, simply based on the fact that those viewpoint conflict with yours? That is very troubling, because someone forgot to tell you that opinions are like bellybuttons, they all have lint in them.

Response: I clearly stated in my rant THAT YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO that "it is a wonder that Conservatives even exist". You lectured me that I must acknowlege the fact that "Conservatives are doing the same thing..." I THINK YOU ARE WRONG in your opinion here Jason. Furthermore, you are telling me: what I must state or acknowlege when I make a statement; WRONG AGAIN: I can make statements how I choose to, with or without your permission. You also claim that you "never take sides"; that is BS Jason. Making all of your fuzzy moral relativity arguments is a way of taking sides. If I were a mind reader, I would guess that you have conflicts within that hinders clear thinking, and some emotional maturity issues, (but that is bound to p*** you off).

I hope this isn't about the max rpm thing on the 1250 and that someone had fed you a line and caused you to run your 1250 in a less than optimum manner and I pointed it out. That would be kinda petty.

Jason: acknowlegement of an area that you helped me in the past is where I was wrong is "petty" in your eyes? I will let this lay here too Jason.

You have to understand that I sleep very well at night knowing that I could not care less if someone is "in your face" with me. The simple fact is, wether you intend it or not, you express your points in an arrogant, stand-off ish way, and it reduces the credibility of your message. I try to read past that arrogance to get to the actual message, but your lastest response has done nothing but reinforce that arrogant stance. It's too bad because you have great taste in outboards, but you consistantly demonstrate a lack of ability to empathize with your fellow man.

Since you cannot resist your tendency to get personal and emotional and call me names, I will let this lay as well. You seem to wear your feelings on your sleeve and lead with your chin, sorry you take things this way. I'm a real A** H***: Jason

I assume I don't have to define empathy for you since you clearly feel your intellect is vast and limitless. As a side note, you may want to reconsider this dynamic you have created in which you have focused your attention on rebuffing everything I say. It makes you look petty and small.

Sorry you don't like me Jason, (and you are so good at reading my mind and telling me about my own feelings that you know about sooo much better then me). I think you are a fine person. I don't just rebut or rebuff what you say Jason, (I've been supportive of some of what you say as well), I also rebut what others say if there is a statement in their post that I feel needs to be rebutted, I try to be clear that I disagree with their statement not them personally, as you are now driving this exchange. I don't like the way you preach your holier then thou Christianity at me either; so: we will let this lay too.

I have been here a long, long time, and others have tried what you are trying with no success. You would be better served focusing your energies in another direction, and I will do the same...

Jason I admit you have seniority on this site, so as you say I will attempt to avoid responding to you in the future, since you find me so distasteful. Good luck. JR

crunch

Commander

popcorn.gif

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

JasonJ said:
Well, I don't want to argue the tax thing. Part of my problem with that was I have had increases in income throughout the last several years, so that has obvious effects in taxes, so I can willingly concede on the tax thing. Just isn't worth arguing over.

Other than that, what exactly have I been wrong about, by your definition of wrong? Because, other than tangible things such as taxes, most of what I post is pure belief system and viewpoint in DC. Are you actually coming on this forum and telling people that their viewpoints are wrong, simply based on the fact that those viewpoint conflict with yours? That is very troubling, because someone forgot to tell you that opinions are like bellybuttons, they all have lint in them.

I hope this isn't about the max rpm thing on the 1250 and that someone had fed you a line and caused you to run your 1250 in a less than optimum manner and I pointed it out. That would be kinda petty.

You have to understand that I sleep very well at night knowing that I could not care less if someone is "in your face" with me. The simple fact is, wether you intend it or not, you express your points in an arrogant, stand-off ish way, and it reduces the credibility of your message. I try to read past that arrogance to get to the actual message, but your lastest response has done nothing but reinforce that arrogant stance. It's too bad because you have great taste in outboards, but you consistantly demonstrate a lack of ability to empathize with your fellow man.

I assume I don't have to define empathy for you since you clearly feel your intellect is vast and limitless. As a side note, you may want to reconsider this dynamic you have created in which you have focused your attention on rebuffing everything I say. It makes you look petty and small. I have been here a long, long time, and others have tried what you are trying with no success. You would be better served focusing your energies in another direction, and I will do the same...

Amen and Hallelujah!

OldMercsRule

Captain

BoatBuoy liked JasonJ's reply to OMR and stated:

Amen and Hallelujah!

OMR's reply:

Obviously, Jason has his undies in a bunch, and you think I staggerd into 'your' playpen, 'shook it' and threw a beer bottle at 'you'. Those are pretty emotional statements BB, (typical for the Seattle Libs I encounter in "God's country": [sorry about that one: Bro Haut, but I love the NW]), and if you were here: I'll bet you'd be tempted to key the ol' SUV, (it's only a V-6, but it drinks more fuel :$ then a Yugo would :%), li'l mind readin' ta leave ya with: BB. Sorry about the 'ebonics' n' all: too! I have found this DC part of the forum interesting and engaging, but I'm spending far too much time havin' fun with you Libs and "cornfusted fence riders", and the Conservatives on this site are more then up to challange you guys about your confused world view. Also: I'm getting a li'l heat from my family; bein' on the 'puter so much. All that said: I should have a li'l respect, (and be a "good Christian" and show some humility), for those of you that have played in this play pen for a long time, as I've only been havin' fun on the DC part for a short time. There have been other posters longing for less politics, (which is a passion of mine), so: I think I will slip under the covers n' lurk, and learn from the rest of you for a while, since I'm causin' those undies to cinch up soooo tight n' all. I will keep checkin' and learnin' from those who educate on the Mercury part o' this site, and I will check in to learn some things from the rest here on DC as well. I might not be able to resist postin' a time or two, (not on Jason's posts out of respect for his wishes; but: I will miss him tellin' me how I feel about things since he's so good at readin' my mind n' tellin' me how I feel n' all). So see ya in a bit, but you'll be relieved to see me much less. Thanks for all the interaction and education, (and I do mean that). Respectfully JR

OldMercsRule

Captain

Haut said:
HMMMMMM.....
Sounds like "Cut & Run" to me.......;) ;)

Nah Bro Haut: Sneakin' and Lurkin' an' surfacin' for an ocaisional 'snark attack' as you do so well from time to time. Not goin' away, jus' spendin' more time runnin' my business then I have been lately. See ya later. JR