Dale Hollow Bound

WanabeBoater

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey fellow boaters and friends...during the last weekend in July (28th thru 30th) we'll be down at Dale Hollow for an all out party fest. If your down in the area...look for 'NOT ON CALL'...

studlymandingo

Commander
Re: Dale Hollow Bound

Have a good time! I used to live in Nashville and went to Dale Hollow a few times. If you SCUBA, go down to the bottom of the dam, there and Tim's Ford are some of the biggest catfish I've ever seen! First time I almost messed my board shorts!

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I love Dale Hollow. Been going for years. The best time to go if you can pull it off is in the middle of the week or early AM on the weekends. Where will you put in.

WanabeBoater

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think we are putting in at East Pointe...We are renting the Bigfoot 2..84 foot houseboat. By the way...we just changed the name of our boat to "Sondra Lynn".

WanabeBoater

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, Dale Hollow was nice...very nice and very clean. Best skiing i've done in years. Now we are off to Cave Run in a few weeks.

WanabeBoater

Petty Officer 1st Class

WanabeBoater said:
Well, Dale Hollow was nice...very nice and very clean. Best skiing i've done in years. Now we are off to Cave Run in a few weeks.

kine97

Recruit

Hi...we're heading down to Dale Holow this week. I bought my husband a 1999 Maxum 1800SR for our 25th Anniversary & his 50th birthday, which both happen this year. My present is the trip to Dale Hollow. We've never been there, but I've rented a nice home and about 14 family members are going along also. We've had so much fun with the boat this summer in Indiana, that I can't wait to head out to Dale Hollow. I think we're going to put in at Sunset Marina, and rent a pontoon also.

If anyone has any advice, please feel free to send it along to:
kine97@mail.com.

Thanks.