Larson Boats

slimeyminnow

Cadet
Re: Larson Boats

my larson is up for sale need a new transom. I wish i was able to fix it myself cause i would <br />keep it got a price to get it fix they want $2000<br />

poolshark38759 said:
what type of boats are these?? fish ski?? i see you guys talking quite alot about them...i see one for sell in a local trader mag and was just wondering..its an 80 model...doesnt say much more about it...its selling for a couple of thousand...

Has Larson corrected their problems in the past few years? I am in the process of possibly ordering a 2007 Larson 208 Lxi 5.0 MPI with Bravo 3 drive. Can anyone tell me if I am making a "terrible mistake" with this choice? I would love to hear from owners preferably with 2006 models as hopefully concerns from earlier models will have been corrected by then?

fraserscrane

Cadet

I just came across this site.I alway's thought a larson was a well made boat!I bought a 1989 larson 22v sport boat,with cuddy cabin.Ford 460 with king cobra outdrive.I'd love to hear everything& anything about this boat.Any spec's would be great,deadrise in hull,cost when new,comparisons to similar boat's,weight,factory horsepower ratings,construction,factory paper work(brochures)anything negative & positive,options,etc.I bought this boat from the original owners widow,& know very little ,other than It's a blast to drive!!!

lakenorman

Cadet

Slimey - Is that transom crack on the same nice Larson you have pictured? Two grand seems kinda steep for that repair.

Guess that's one advantage of having the inboard motor - no transom cracks.