Chevy forums

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer
My pal's son has a chevy pickup that's running sorta dodgy so I thought he might find a Chevy forum and try to get some help. I know there has to be lots of GM forums dedicated to keeping these things running so anykbody know of any good ones? Thanks ;) :cool:

SeaKaye12

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Chevy forums

Wish ya luck shortly...<br /><br />After being part of this forum...all the car forums that I've seen pale by copmparison; at least in the sense that very few replies are factual the way they tend to be here.<br /><br />Our Mercury forum is "staffed" by real pros......very hard to find on most forums. Most people have the best of intentions of course...but just don't have the experience to offer much more than guesses.<br /><br />I'm sure that there are exceptions. Personally...I'm looking for a good Ford Mustang/F-250 Forum. Let me know if you find one.<br /><br />Thanks for reading, Chuck

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer

SK, I found a couple of years ago a good Ford forum, I think it was/is called "Ford Enthusiasts". Been a long time since I've been there so I don't know if it is still around. I have to agree with you about this forum, this is the forum to judge others by. ;)

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks guys, I'll pass on the info and hopefully they can find some use, or at least get their questions answered. ;)