Starcraft brochures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: Starcraft brochures

Finally got to check out the image(had to brave the cold to take my 4-year-old fishing after work- he stayed warm and caught a nice bullhead;))...I'm in the club woo-hoo:D I didn't even have to buy an SC to get in that's not right LOL

I do plan on achieving full membership(that includes NB's special chrome pieces and a Tin Stock shirt complete with a pocket for cigarettes right?) in a month or two but I appreciate the gesture.

Is this like an honorary degree?...cause they give those out to complete idiots...not usually worth the paper they are printed on. This is much more meaningful:D Thanks Kev

Huron Angler

Admiral

I have to say that I do feel like I'm getting the most out of this brochures thread anyway...you guys already own starcrafts...I wanted to know all the models and years(not like they changed much year-to-year...you can't improve perfection LOL) so I made this thread to be able to see all the sweet old girls before I decide which one is best for me:)

Oh...BTW I've come to the conclusion that it's too hard to decide which one is best...so I want a pole barn filled with one of each(lengths and models) before I die;) Kinda like Jay Leno's motorcycle/car garage.:D:D

Kainon

Chief Petty Officer

Please if someone finds pics on the Islanders with the small front windows, or brochures.. please let me know.. thanks !!

Oh and I have a reward for the lucky person !!
( If you come up with a '74 Brochure )

Huron Angler

Admiral

1970 has been added and it's got some great photos...thanks goes to Bunky:)

Word has it that '71 is on the way too:cool:

jande9

Recruit

I think this thread should be a sticky.

Jan
15' Starcraft semi V

Huron Angler

Admiral

1971 has been added...and it's a good one:D

Thanks to Bunky(again) for the images:)

richock

Seaman Apprentice

yup Gr8 job witht hose brochures Thaks a million.
I have not had ANY luck finding 1969 models..:(
I know most of youz here are tinny's but I'de Love to find the 69 Bahama brochure.

Huron Angler

Admiral

yup Gr8 job witht hose brochures Thaks a million.
I have not had ANY luck finding 1969 models..:(
I know most of youz here are tinny's but I'de Love to find the 69 Bahama brochure.

Glad ya like the brochures richock...post some pics of your ride in the "show us your starcraft" thread or start a new thread in the starcraft forum. We love all types of starcrafts...not just tinnies:D

richock

Seaman Apprentice

awsome, OK, I'll post up some pics of the thing. I did not see the "show us your ride" thread, is that in the starcraft owners catagory, or somewhere else?
I guess I can start a New thread to and it might attract other startcraft itchy owners as well..thanks Great forum!!!!!!

jspano

Senior Chief Petty Officer

when i bought my boat (86 21 ft center console) the guy gave all the paper work he had and it included the complete 86 sales brochure.

Rickairmedic

Commander

Rich welcome to the Starcraft club :D. We have quite a few members with Glass Starcrafts ( mostly americans ) but there are a few other members with 60's glass boats as well . Looking forward to seeing more of that good looking craft in your avatar.

Rick

jspano

Senior Chief Petty Officer

hope i did this right

Last edited:

Huron Angler

Admiral

1977 has been added, it's a great brochure and has some pretty in-depth explanations on hull construction, interesting stuff.

sswright

Cadet

This is great! this is the only place I've found anything on my new project. thanks for posting. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.