Here's My Smokercraft

NJS0930

Seaman Apprentice
Hi all, just registered with iboats.com and thought I'd share some photos of my '03 Smokercraft 19 Osprey DLX. Just had it updated with extended canvas, mounted the trolling motor and second control box, new seat mounts to which I will be adding the Attwood Centric SAS seats, and some miscellaneous other mechanical work.<br />
IMG_0014.jpg
<br />
IMG_0013.jpg
<br />
IMG_0009.jpg

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Here's My Smokercraft

I luv yr bote & wish I have 1 lik it an sumpin pwrfull enuff to pul it!

tedder

Seaman Apprentice

Very Nice & I like the colour.<br /><br />You should add a picture to your profile. <br />How about the details on the motors? 2S or 4S and so on?<br /><br />Safe Boating

NJS0930

Seaman Apprentice

Motors: 1990 90 horse Tohatsu 2 stroke oil injected. Has about 300 total hours on it. Kicker: 2005 Tohatsu 9.8 horse 4 stroke. Has about 10 hours on it.<br /><br />Have fun!

msquicci

Cadet

Nice boat! I hve a 97 with a 75 Merc and a Honda 8 kicker. I've used it in fresh and salt water. Except for the Honda kicker, it has been a great boat.

NJS0930

Seaman Apprentice

Here's the repower of my Osprey 19 DLX, just completed. Tohatsu kicker motor not yet reinstalled when this photo was taken. Has since been reinstalled with an EZ-Steer system.

Attachments

• Honda_20.jpg
    Honda_20.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0

Username = Nick

Recruit

From whom did you purchase the extended canvas? Is it a stock item or is it custom made. I have a 2005 Osprey 16 the same color as yours. I think that the extended canvas would be a nice addition.

NJS0930

Seaman Apprentice

From whom did you purchase the extended canvas? Is it a stock item or is it custom made. I have a 2005 Osprey 16 the same color as yours. I think that the extended canvas would be a nice addition.

Had the custom canvas and extension done by "Doris" up at Boat Country in Everett. She does all of the custom canvas installs for them (or at least she did!).