No more Rinker 192?

Roadrage

Cadet
Just checked out the 2010 Rinker web site
Looks like they dropped the 192 & replaced it with a MTX double bow looking thing .:eek:
MTX has middle walk thru at the rear instead of the side & much bigger bow of course . Just not feeling the :plime green color they chose for the ad ???
Should have used BLACK:cool:

Jim

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer
Re: No more Rinker 192?

Yea I saw that too. Kinda sux since we just bought a 192. But I suppose that companies have to grow and change jist like us. But super Lime green?
Really!!!?:eek:

Roadrage

Cadet

I bet the new one doesnt even have 12 cup holders & a trash can ,like ours.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

Right!!
I thought I was the only one that was enthralled with the twelve cupholders!

Cupholders everywhere it is awesome.

The lady loves the garbage can. Allround we just love the 192! I am not at all a fan of the MTX. Saw one at a dealer and the lines are weird and the bow area is weird. Just not as pretty of a boat as the 192's.

vicman

Seaman Apprentice

My 192 came with the hole for the garbage can, but no can. We have tried everywhere to find a garbage can that measures 12"x7.5" to fit. Does anyone know where to get one?
Vic

Recruit

Call Rinker... They should have them in stock... Though it may cost more than you want to spend...

vicman

Seaman Apprentice

Update:

I actually called Rinker. They are top notch!! I sent an e-mail and the service rep called me back within a day or so. Then the parts dept rep called me and was extremely nice. I would'nt hesitate to call them if you have any boat problems. The only downside was that they wanted 36.00 for a 12" x 7.5" garbage can and 16.00 for a sticker that goes on the back of the seat. Oh, well, it is what it is. I guess I'll just have the most expensive garbage can in Alabama.