new wakeboard tower added last summer 2300 bowrider.

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Here is a pic of the new tower I put on my boat
attachment.php

Attachments

• wakeboard boat.jpg
    wakeboard boat.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1

Camp180

Cadet
Re: new wakeboard tower added last summer 2300 bowrider.

Nice boat, what year, model and motor....

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice boat, what year, model and motor....

Thanks Camp180,
Its a 2005 Ebbtide, 2300 bowrider, merc 6.2mpi, bravo 1 with Corsa captain's call exhaust. I have a Kenwood stereo 25x4 that runs 4 speakers in the boat and added an amp to run the 4 sony explode speakers in the tower cans. I put up the light bar(switchable) with 3-50 watt lights forward and 2-50 watt lights back. Initially I kept blowing the circuit breaker so I ran the lights of an auto relay. It was a pain fishing all the wire through the tower legs.

Camp180

Cadet

I have a 2005 2100 Cuddy. My first cuddy and I love it. It has the 5.0 Gxi, SX drive. It runs quick to plane and somewhere in the 60 MPH range. Nice ride and stuff. I think they are a well made boat. This one is my second Ebbtide.

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The boat is very solid. We go to Lake of the Ozarks each year. It can get very choppy, but the Ebbtide handles it great. We did have a problem with the trailer and extensive rust upon delivery. There was a problem with the Sable paint they used. We purchased the boat&trailer as a Ebbtide package. We delt with the CEO Tom Trabue. My wife spoke with him directly. What a donkey. For the money this boat cost me I was not happy with Ebbtide's customer service.

Trabue ended up talking to the President of Tennesse Trailer, who makes their trailers. They ened up picking up our trailer and taking it back to the plant. They stripped it down to metal and replaced everything,tires ,brakes,bunks even switched to the new LED lights. Thumbs up for the customer service at Tennesse Trailer.

I do believe the boat is excellent, not many people know Ebbtide.

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a 2005 2100 Cuddy. My first cuddy and I love it. It has the 5.0 Gxi, SX drive. It runs quick to plane and somewhere in the 60 MPH range. Nice ride and stuff. I think they are a well made boat. This one is my second Ebbtide.

Lets see a picture.

motomom327

Recruit

Question. can you give me some info on your tower? I have a 24 ft. ztrack. looking to put a tower on and I like the looks of yours. what brand, where did you get it and who installed it? Also if you don't mind me asking how much you paid for it? did you do any reinforcements under the fiberglass? thanks for your help

Tabes117

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I bought it from a marine wholesaler in Milwaukee Wisconsin. It was a new OEM tower for Bryant boats, not a universal tower. I forgot the actual manufacturer.
I had the tower installed at Custom Marine, Ebbtide dealer. Tower ran me $800 plus install. I know they used metal back plates, but I don't believe they had to re enforce hull. Tower very solid no rattle. Take a look at diywake.com. He makes quality products at good prices.