anybody out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anybody out there?

Ill try and get you some puctures of mine up on here in the next week or so for ya Toddo..

Comment

I have a 1988 17' CC. 70HP Yamaha, bought it from the original owner and he took very good care of it. Not a mark on it..... hope I can keep it that way.
      sigpic
      1987 14' Mckee Craft CC (70HP Tohatsu)
      1985 14' Gamefisher tin boat (10HP Gamefisher)
      2007 18' Caracal (140HP Suzuki)
      2004 3070 Pursuit (twin 300HP Yamahas)

Yes I have too many boats...some are not even on the list.... Wanna buy some?

Comment

Many, many moons ago I used to work for a dealer in Winter Park, Fl that sold these boats. I must have rigged over a 100 of them, we used to sell the little 15ft bowrider at a clip of 2 to 3 a week in the summer months. I miss the days when you could get a basic little lake boat that ran pretty fast and would pull a skier with only a 70 hp Johnson outboard. I think we sold them boat, motor and trailer for about $2,000. People would buy the little 15 footer and run them a couple of years and as the kids got older and wanted to slalom ski they would come back and trade up to the 17 footer with an 85 or 115.

Comment

Originally posted by tashasdaddy View Post
          have 79 18' bowrider 71 merc 1350. great boat. bonitas were a take off of the popular cobia also made in central florida. some say that the bonita were seconds off the cobia line.
          The bonitos were built in a little factory off of Old Winter Garden road in west Orlando. I used to go over to the factory about twice a week to pick up new boats.

Comment

Re: anybody out there? Yes!

I have a 1989 center console 17 ft with an Evinrude 48 SPL. I'm taking it to New Hampshire next week for some fishing Lake Ossipee. I got it for a good price last month here in New Jersey. Had a spun prop hub which is why I got it cheap. Its nice on the Derlaware river and the bays in NJ. Don't think I would take it out on the ocean.

Comment

Hi there, my name is James and I live in Mass. Last year I bought a 1990 Bonito bowrider 205 SE. All the information I've found states they are outboards or that they lost a lawsuit over patents for a mold design, however mine is an I/O with a ford 302(5.0L) OMC cobra outdrive. It runs great and the hull was in great condition, but the interior did show some signs of age so I redid everything from the stringers to new custom snap covers, and rewired it and did some vinyl work and graphics to update the appearance. I'm really curious to hear from anyone that has any clue where I can find any info on these boats as far as factory brochures or manuals or even factory hp ( especially since they all say they are outboards) I'd love to swap pics or chat about other Bonitos to gather more knowledge on this brand.
              Thanks, James

Comment

I cannot open this bionito website, anyway I'm Kiwi with Bonito craft and like to get any information on its building specifications/design. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X