I own a beretta

My fellow Beretta owners, please welcome me to your group by providing me information on this Beretta I purchased on 04/05 :). It is a 18 or 19 foot cuddy cabin and looks to be in very good condition however i'm asking you more experienced owners for tips on things I should inspect for:eek:. My boat has a 4 cylinder Volvo-Penta engine with a Volvo-Penta 275 outdrive; any info on this engine outdrive combination and what size fuel tank does this boat have? What is my crusing range? I thank you all in advance for your knowledge and will post pics when jerzeygirl is no longer camera shy.....:cool:

DavidW2009

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I own a beretta

What year is it?

From the few photos I've seen of a Baretta cuddy, they are nice looking boats.

captmello

Captain
Re: I own a beretta

My fellow Beretta owners, please welcome me to your group by providing me information on this Beretta I purchased on 04/05 :). It is a 18 or 19 foot cuddy cabin and looks to be in very good condition however i'm asking you more experienced owners for tips on things I should inspect for:eek:. My boat has a 4 cylinder Volvo-Penta engine with a Volvo-Penta 275 outdrive; any info on this engine outdrive combination and what size fuel tank does this boat have? What is my crusing range? I thank you all in advance for your knowledge and will post pics when jerzeygirl is no longer camera shy.....:cool:

Those engine an outdrive combo's are great as long as they have been maintained throughout the years. fuel usage depends on how you drive. There is a ton of info to gathered in the I/O forum as well, regarding the engine and outdrive.

Where are those pics??:)