Boat Names

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boat Names

I'm thinking about "Efishent".<br /><br />Feedback is welcome - even from the naysayers!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Big Poppa G:<br />
Originally posted by PatPatterson:<br />
Originally posted by JustMrWill:<br /> Well...still trying to finalize a name...pretty much have it down to 3<br /><br />"Lawn Ornament" (since I tow it and it sits in my yard)<br /><br />"Bad Dog" (short for "Bad Dog - No Biscuit" which is a new favorite phrase of my wife' - yes we have a dog) **maybe keep whole phrase**<br /><br />"Goonie Goo-Goo" (from Eddie Murphy - Delirious show...don't know what it means but I like the way it sounds)<br /><br />What do you guys think?
"Goonie Goo-Goo." Not one person in 10 will get it, or know where it came from.
I got it. :)
I got it too. One of the funniest standup videos ever! Loved his Aunt Bunnie.

trobinson017

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Because I'm always out fishing in the Gulf o' Mexico but never catching anything I named my 21' Seaswirl CC....<br /><br />....Grouper Snooper<br /><br />Tim

Hawaiian

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I named my boat after my wife. She does not like to go out on the water but she come with me every time by name only.

trobinson017

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Because I'm always out fishing in the Gulf o' Mexico but never catching anything I named my 21' Seaswirl CC....<br /><br />....Grouper Snooper<br /><br />Tim

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

My Dad's Marinette was originaly named "Sin or Swim", I named my 16' MFG Westfield "The Wet Spot"..it's just a little spot on the water after all, and I am always willing to be in it...

paulrfrancisco

Petty Officer 1st Class

I saw one at a friends marina where it was supposedly a divorced couple that recently remarried and bought a boat together... they named their boat "AQUA JER*****EN"...

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by uscboy:<br /> Saw on a Yamaha site someone reported seeing a <br />boat named "Propless Dancer" since they're jet <br />drive boats.<br /><br />Thought that was pretty clever.
Hey USC!!! I lived down in Charleytown for 9 years before re-locating out in the PacNorWest!!! I worked for Robert Bosch in Charleston for a few years, building fuel injection components. I like it here, but still miss the longer summer season, though I suppose the lack of humidity makes it an even swap...<br /><br />How is Clemson these days? My wife was just down to Charleston / Summerville / Ladson area Thanksgiving...she visited family, and rather enjoyed hereself...<br /><br />Nice to see a SC person here...and you may have been here a while, just haven't seen ya before!!!

cowboyup

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Because i can only fish during Saturday OR Sunday, my Grady-White is called "Weekend Hooker". I've got a co-worker who painted his 13 foot Boston Whaler jet black with a spay can. He calls it the "Swamp Donkey"

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

A friend of my father named his sailing yacht Sailbad the Sinner... and on a day in Southampton, UK I saw a diving RIB named Crime Pays- that's gotta be owned by a policeman...

sheaston

Seaman Apprentice

i have a 17ft bass boat that i'm thinking of calling <br /><br />MASTER-BAITER

Realgun

Commander

I believe I will name my boat LONG HAUL.<br />I hauled it 1400 miles home. I haul it a minimum of 100 miles to water. And I am overhauling it now!

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner

Years ago my dad had a 30 something foot wooden boat called "Dove" (like the bird).<br /><br />After it sank he didnt rename it, just pronounced it different. ("Dove" -- like past tense of dive)

Triton II

Commander

Dhadley... did your Dad leave it on the bottom or refloat "Dove"? <br />My Uncle Mick (real name Alex) used to have a 30 something foot wooden Owens Sea Skiff called Karja... Kath, Alex, Robyn, James and Anne... all the names in his family. We accidentally set fire to the motor (7-litre V8) one day. I didn't realise what a mess a BCF powder extinguisher makes until that day. It worked though and we got towed in by the volunteer coastal patrol.

matthew hardman

Seaman Apprentice

I have always wanted a boat finally i got one it is not in the best shape but i am restoring it was prenamed hardtimes I know that it is not good to change the name so I added to it my boats name is "Hardtimes and Wetdreams" it fits very well I think