De Tomoso Pantera, anyone have one??

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: De Tomoso Pantera, anyone have one??

SS Mayfloat:<br /><br />That is a posability that I didnt think of, I will know eventually as The trans has to come out and Ill pull the flywheel off and look at the other posabilities!<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />LubeDude

Columbia

Petty Officer 2nd Class

LubeDude, did you ever figure out the correct answer to the Pantera clutch issue?

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey LubeDude,<br /><br />When and if I get my Lotus Esprit Twin Turbo completed (it had a run in with a bridge abuttment), want to have a race for fun?<br /><br />I think the Lotus just might suprise ya, but I'll have to admit, that a Pantera would be hard to beat.<br /><br />My brother had a '71.<br /><br />That car was extremly fast!

LubeDude

Admiral

Kenny:<br /><br />Ya, Thats all I need, is to get caught racing one of the Bosss cars!! Should be a good race though!! Eventually Ill post an album of the cars for all to see!<br /><br />OldSailor:<br /><br />No, I havnt had time to get to it yet! Ive got about fourteen other things to do first! Im also a so so property manager and this week Im replacing a water heater! Can you beleive that it was partway down into the floor into the crawl space and partway up into the closet! :eek: Took three of us to get it out of there! Im framing it in and putting it in the closet!! Ya see, It isnt ALL fun!!<br /><br />LubeDude