No announcement yet.

Knee replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAS, Thanks just got to get in to the doc's office and get this thing rolling.

Comment

you should check out QC Kinetic non surgical regeneration!!!

Comment

I wouldn't try any orthobiologic treatments without doing some research on efficacy. (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...lth-care-trend)
        Location: West Central Illinois, USA 1997 Larson 186 SEi Bowrider I/O Mercruiser 350 #0F747565 Mag Alpha One Gen II #1A270120 Transom and Deck Restoration Project on my '97 Larson Bowrider

Comment

I would not let a surgery happy doc cut on my knee until I had exhausted all other options.

Comment

https://qckinetix.com/qc-knee/

Yeah I would do some research on my own . more than a PBS article.

Comment

My mom had her knee replaced last year. Rehab is the key and for all that is holy...take the darn painkillers they give you! I had to tell my mom this as I had ACL replacement and the rehab is similar....so passing it along.

My mom walks fine now and until coronavirus struck was scheduled to have her other knee replaced this year. She's holding off a couple years now for personal reasons...and knee surgery recovery in snow/ice season don't mix.
              2017 Chaparral 19 H2O Ski & Fish w./4.3L 180HP Merc Alpha
              2005 Four Winns 200Le x/5.0L Volvo SX-M (270HP - FI) - ordered new, traded in on Chaparral
              1999 Bayliner Capri 1800LS w/2000 Honda 115HP - ordered new, traded in on Four Winns
              1956 MFG 15' w/matching Evinrude Big Twin 30HP - presumed to be a sandbox somewhere

Tow Vehicle:
              2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4
              2019 Ram 1500 Classic 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by astro150 View Post
                https://qckinetix.com/qc-knee/

Yeah I would do some research on my own . more than a PBS article.
                My point exactly. Do some research. Check out multiple sources, particularly those that are published in impartial, scholarly outlets. And I certainly wouldn't trust the claims of the place that selling the services...
                Location: West Central Illinois, USA 1997 Larson 186 SEi Bowrider I/O Mercruiser 350 #0F747565 Mag Alpha One Gen II #1A270120 Transom and Deck Restoration Project on my '97 Larson Bowrider

Comment

Yes I did look into that stem stuff lots of money and a 50 50 chance it works I have a appointment this Tuesday I will see what happens with my knee. Thanks once again to all that did reply just want to walk normal again with out the pain or as much pain.

Comment

Working...
                  X