Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam am I View Post
    I bet, glad some was left for you MT!!
    It was beautiful this morning, sun shining, 25 degrees, diamonds all over the yard, this afternoon 35, wet, heavy snow and hard as heck to push! We only got about 8 inches and really this winter has been pretty easy, but I hate pushing wet, heavy snow!

Comment

• Heres my pusher mt.I have to slice the snow in levels if its really heavy .2 passes usually does it .I made 50 bucks for 10 minutes work today .Wish I could drive around the side streets and maybe make some fun money after snow storms.

Comment

• You can manually angle the plow both directions and its winch operated of course.There was an option when I assembled it for 48 or 60 inch width.I went with 60.

Comment

• Comment

• I looked at a blower that had a self contained 13hp honda engine.Too pricey for my small yard .How does that one run,hydrolics?

Comment

• Looks like it, wondering though, how well it'd work in wetter to mucky versions of snow?

It looks like it does pretty well in the video, lots of power but, most machines do okay when they have what looks like what they had, some 20'ish degree snow?....lil wind blown snow to just fresh fallen dry? Hmmm

Need to see a test in some of the snot snow I seem to have to run in these days. That crap snow will show if the rubber really meets the road!

I'll bet its pricey, i didn't even check it for good reason....geeesh, looks like a decent built unit though
              Last edited by sam am I; January 24th, 2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• If your really looking this might be the one to look at.Prices shown are in Canadian or U.S. dollars.https://www.kimpex.com/en-ca/product...wer?sku=568022

Comment

• MTboatguy

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ca...4d-111.5446187

Comment

tpenfeld your blowers look great!Ive been thinking about traction for blower and atv lately.What do you think of studs?Looks like you can self install for a lot cheaper than chains dyi.

Comment

Working...
                    X