Shopping cart??

iggyw1

Master Chief Petty Officer
I do not know if this is where I should ask this, however, I do not see any where else to post this. About a year ago, I was going to purchase two fenders for my boat trailer, and I no longer have that trailer. I do not know how to remove the items from my shopping cart now. I tried to change the number of items from 2 to 0, but it states that I need to place a 1 or more in the number of items. Now I cannot buy anything else on this site because the fenders keep showing up during check out. How do I empty the shopping cart?? Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I just figured it out. There is a little garbage can on the shopping cart page, and if I click it (as I did) it omits the items it my cart. Thanks anyways. I did not see that thing before.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was about to tell you to click the cart and then click the trashcan. I was too slow. :D

iggyw1

Master Chief Petty Officer
I was about to tell you to click the cart and then click the trashcan. I was too slow. :D

Thank you anyways. I tried several times to figure the thing out, then AFTER I posted, I went back one more time and found the garbage can. Surely did not see it before.