Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
my god you would think one of the largest companies in the world would be better prepared for a hurricane response and one would have hoped that ones boss and his boss would have listed to me Thursday morning; half of my planning last two days could have been covered by Saturday.

sh..............

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
^^^ :lol: ^^^ parking under the water at a boat launch is not a good idea. :eek:

Tnstratofam

Commander
fetch

The people in Houston and the other flooded parts of the gulf are bound to raise a few eyebrows of the average insurance adjuster with stuff like that showing up as the water recedes.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
A friend of mine on my forum lives in the Memphis area and one of his coaches was launching his boat the other day....

http://www.courieranywhere.com/inde...dead-in-tennessee-river-at-saltillo-boat-ramp

[h=2]Two found dead in Tennessee River at Saltillo boat ramp[/h] UPDATE, SEPT. 2, 8:15 PM-- The Tennessee Highway Patrol identified the driver of the 1997 Mercury Mountaineer as Richie V. Weaver, 64, of Milledgeville. The passenger, whose body was still inside the vehicle, is identified as Ronnie K. Steele, 63, of Bethel Springs.
The THP said the driver's cause of death will be determined by autopsy, and that the crash remains under investigation.
SEPT. 2-- The bodies of two men were recovered in the Tennessee River at the Saltillo boat ramp this afternoon.
According to Hardin County Fire Chief Melvin Martin, one body was found inside the red sports utility vehicle by emergency rescue divers before it was towed out of the water.
The other was found shortly before. A boater hit the top of the vehicle only a couple feet beneath the surface, snagging the shirt of one of the victims on the boat and a piece of trim on the SUV.
Authorities have identified the victims, but the names have not been released.

Saltillo resident Eddie Gross, a retired law enforcement officer who worked for Shelby County, Tennessee, said he was launching his ski boat at the ramp when he felt it ?hit something hard.? When he investigated, he found a body snagged by the shirt and yelled for someone nearby to call 911.
Martin said it is believed the vehicle had been in the water for less than 12 hours.
The Saltillo boat ramp has been the site of a number of fatalities over the years. Main Street, while marked with a bright yellow sign, ?Danger, Tennessee River Ahead,? runs straight into the boat ramp and the river.
Authorities were alerted to the situation at about 12:30 p.m.
This is a developing story.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
we were impacted by the equifax breach. I'm about to freeze our credit files. I would suggest you do the same.

To freeze files

clark.com/personal-finance-credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/

to see if affected

trustedidpremier.com/eligibility/eligibility.html

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:lol: thieving scrappers got what they deserved this time around. :thumb:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
If they would only have used a red flag on the end of the pole, all would have been good....:laugh:

Tnstratofam

Commander

People like that ( Who Really suck! ) deserve to have the stuff they steal fall on their heads! Gett8ng caught and going to jail is good to.

Stealing food or clothes for your family after a natural disaster I can empathize with. Stealing the latest pair of Nikes, or a new TV, or a lightpole for crying out load is looting plain and simple!