Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today

Announcement

Collapse

This forum section is heavily moderated. Please click here to view our Dockside Chat posting policies.

In order to maintain the friendly, all-inclusive, family-oriented environment of the iboats.com Forums, this non-boating discussion area will be heavily moderated. Topics such as politics, religion, and social controversy will be removed as will jokes and other humor which single out any specific group (gender, religion, race, etc).
See more
See less

Random

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by redneck joe View Post
      my brother

My sister feels for you as every family has one of those kinds in it. She claims that even after 80 years on this earth her only brother has still not yet become a mature adult. She also thinks that playing with snakes, turtles, and other critters along with amassing a collection of guns, guitars, and boats is the not the best long term plan for financial security in ones old age.

The last suit you wear won't need any pockets. You might as well spend it on a boat.

Comment

• Bilgelinner... Click image for larger version

Name:	bayliner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	10786408
        Cheesehead boating the Gulf Coast of FLA 27.51° N, 82.53° W

1988 Cruisers Rogue 2420 -VP 290 DP now powered by custom 468 - https://forums.iboats.com/forum/owner...988-rogue-2420

Past Boats
        1970 Wooster Hellion - Merc 9.8
        2002 SeaRay 190BR - 5.0 - A1G2 - "Cheeseheads in Paradise"
        1984 Avanti 170DLI -3.0 stringer- "Ship Happens"

What’s behind you doesn’t matter.Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• First off, how did they even get it in there? Second, what will the trash guy think when he sees it? Laugh like hell and drive right by it?

THEY THAT GO DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS 1623-1923
          Dave S. S/W Louisiana
          2002 Larson SEI 190 fish 'n ski. 2002 Suzuki DF140 4 stroke
          Sold: 2000 Odyssey Lextra 2102 Pontoon Boat, 2000 Johnson 90hp J90PLSSE
          Sold: 1987 Rinker V190 4.3L 175 HP Alpha One Gen one

Comment

• forklift, turn dumpster over. Push boat in, flip back up.

when one gets board at work with a forklift one finds fun things to try. All against osha and company policies.
            1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

• 1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by redneck joe View Post
                        All for under 20K. Come to think of it in 74'I might have been making a little more than 1/2 that, but it didn't keep me from dreaming about having a nice boat.

No pic but I thought it was a cool message outside of St. Mary's Anglican Church up the street from where I grew up in Hamilton Ontario Canada. It was mid summer about 25 years ago and we were having a heat wave for a few weeks, in the 90's, it said,

For Son protection come inside.
                        Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	68283803_2413412612264829_7911279271891435520_n.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	10787963
                          - Eric

Somers, WI

Old enough to know better - but crazy enough to try anyway

Comment

• It occurred to Pooh and Piglet that they hadn't heard from Eeyore for several days, so they put on their hats and coats and trotted across the Hundred Acre Wood to Eeyore's house. Inside the house was Eeyore.

"Hello Eeyore," said Pooh.

"Hello Pooh. Hello Piglet" said Eeyore, in a Glum sounding voice.

"We just thought we'd check on you," said Piglet, "because we hadn't heard from you, and so we wanted to know if you were okay."

Eeyore was silent for a moment. "Am I okay?" he asked, eventually. "Well, I don't know, to be honest. Are any of us really okay? That's what I ask myself. All I can tell you, Pooh and Piglet, is that right now I feel really rather Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All.

Which is why I haven't bothered you. Because you wouldn't want to waste your time hanging out with someone who is Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, would you now."

Pooh looked and Piglet, and Piglet looked at Pooh, and they both sat down, one on either side of Eeyore in his stick house.

Eeyore looked at them in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"We're sitting here with you," said Pooh, "because we are your friends. And true friends don't care if someone is feeling Sad, or Alone, or Not Much Fun To Be Around At All. True friends are there for you anyway. And so here we are."

"Oh," said Eeyore. "Oh." And the three of them sat there in silence, and while Pooh and Piglet said nothing at all; somehow, almost imperceptibly, Eeyore started to feel a very tiny little bit better.

Because Pooh and Piglet were There.
                            No more; no less.

Author - AA Milne
                            Illustration - EH Shepard
                            1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	68442022_3475223905836863_5193021708935626752_n.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	10788350
                              - Eric

Somers, WI

Old enough to know better - but crazy enough to try anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X