6 weeks and counting!

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well folks its the week-end and fathers day to top it off. Great you'd say......but true to form its a wash out. This is 6 weeks in a row of lousy week-end weather. No chance of any boating. This IS driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!:blue:

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 6 weeks and counting!

Well folks its the week-end and fathers day to top it off. Great you'd say......but true to form its a wash out. This is 6 weeks in a row of lousy week-end weather. No chance of any boating. This IS driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!:blue:

Do us all a favour; how about planning to take time off work to take the boat out in the middle of the week? Then, it'll rain on you during the week so the rest of us can enjoy the nice weather on the following weekend. Thanks, - Grandad

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral

Well I am going out this afternoon, beautiful here in the land of big sky and the pike are calling my name!

:laugh:

SWD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Do us all a favour; how about planning to take time off work to take the boat out in the middle of the week? Then, it'll rain on you during the week so the rest of us can enjoy the nice weather on the following weekend. Thanks, - Grandad

Trust me I would if I could, but kids are still at school, wife is a teacher and my day off work is Sat or Sun. Guess have to wait another 2 weeks till holiday season. Thanks for appreciating my dilemma.