HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
It's New Years Eve down here, 2047 hrs to be exact. I'm off to work soon so thought I'd say a cheerful hello to everybody on this forum and make a serious wish that all our families are safe and sound this New Year. I have big hopes for this year and they include a lot more time on the water in our wee boat "Finally". My wife has the same desire so we can't really loose.<br />You guys and guyesses are great friends, I enjoy all our banter and you give me energy and knowledge and support whenever I have the need.<br />I look forward to more in 2004.<br />PS I might even get over to the USA next year.<br />Ross

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Am still talking to a friend in NZ and wishing him a happy new years, so the same goes to you! <br />We will be there in a few hours.. just snowed here in the west coast of the USA ... pretty but cold.. Burrrrr :)

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

Following the time zones we're gonna see new years between the two of you.<br /><br />Best of whishes from Denmark!

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Hiya, I am also in New Zealand. On vacation for next week also at least and enjoying the HOT sunny days. (sorry about that to the northern hemisphere residents) Actually I have had a good week working on my boat. A major rebuild of the cabin and total refit of a project boat I aquired earlier in the year. It has a Volvo Penta AQ170c / 280 I/O. :) I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this bullitin board and have picked up a lot of good info. Thanks to all contributors. Happy new year to all.<br />Peter Fraser

Link

Rear Admiral

Very nice UU, and peterf <br /> But i'm going to throw a snowball at ya All :) <br /> <br />Ross J <br /> <br />And everyone Happy New Years!!<br /><br />Burrrrrr :) <br /><br />This White Stuff is cold and I don't think my squirrels are going to like this stuff :) <br /><br />They are spoiled and will want to stay in the house! Not a good idea! :) :)

rwise

Captain

may everyone have a safe and happy new year! where ever you are on this planet, may peace prevail.<br />Richard

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Best wishes to all for a great 2004.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

yes, happy new year to all :D <br />be careful out there tonight, it's amatuer night<br />on the roads.