libertarians?

Ralph 123

Captain
Re: libertarians?

Hey rolmops don't forget that the only reason Clinton was elected was because Ross Perot and Pat Bucannon split the conservative vote. Pat also took away a lot of votes from GW last time around. So see, it goes both ways.<br /><br />If memory serves me, Clinton was elected president with something like 45% of the votes cast.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Ralph.<br />It does not matter which way it goes.It should be for the people to decide who their president will be.<br />What irks me,is that the Naders and the Perots of this world are so engrossed in themselves that they are willing to lead their followers to defeat instead of advizing them to get at least part of what they believe in.

Ralph 123

Captain

There is something to be said for standing on principal and making your voice heard regardless of the odds of success. It's what makes this country great. People are not stupid, they know what they are doing and the odds of success when they cast their votes.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Well said Ralph. I would expect nothing less from you!<br /><br />Merry CHRISTMAS.