Boat owners intellegence test

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Boat owners intellegence test

Thanks. :D <br />But hey, no name calling here now.<br /><br />Get em mods, get em.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

lol, yeah really, what is the point?<br /><br />I guess someone rammed a holly bush up his tukus, or hes goin thru the change of life<br /><br /> :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, Rod.<br /><br />Once you get some experience under your belt you may feel differently.<br /><br />Some guys get 25 years of experience, some get one year of experience 25 times. . .and still don't get it. :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hey rod....I've seen you post some really first rate stuff in the repair forums. What's the beef? I'd really like to know.

Homerr

Commander

Yea really...<br /><br />Who pee'd in his Rice Crispies this morning?<br /><br /> :confused: <br /><br />'Cmon Rod... Tell us how you really feel?<br /><br />H.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I've been working on the SAME boat for 25 years, so I know that I'm an idiot.<br /><br />I like hanging out with idiots, it gives me a chance at being right, once in a while.

Link

Rear Admiral

I hope this intellegence test is graded on a curve! I do better that way :) <br /><br />Merry Christmas Rod<br /><br />About 11 years behind ya on the same boat Roscoe

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Dang,,,and I was trying to keep it a Secret, oh well, the secret is out,,,,I'm an idiot, I've been called worse singularly, it doesn't sting so much when I'm called it in a group. OK (deep breath) so I like hanging out with idiots. :confused: <br /><br />Hope tomorrow is a better day for you, Rod. :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Gee Rod, Who's the idiot here? 25+ years of experince is great. If it wasn't for the idiots, would you have got the experience? Sounds like job security to me.<br /><br />I too work in a field where 50% of repairs are made due to ignorance and yes it makes me mad. But it is what pays my bills.<br /><br />Get a grip and have a Merry Christmas and a Better New Year. :D <br /><br />Oh, BTW thanks for your advice that you have given me.......SS

TennCain

Seaman Apprentice

Rod,<br /><br />Hope you have a fine day, sir !! :) <br /><br />Tom

bubbakat

Captain

Well now if that don't beat all the eggs I ever tried to scramble.<br /> Merry xmas to you anyway rod :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well all I can add is thank god for idiots. <br /> they keep me company and in a decent pay bracket :) :) <br /> Yall haab a mary criszmas now ya heah :)

gaugeguy

Captain

And here I was thinking I was fooling everyone, now where is that village I lost :D :D <br /><br />Merry Christmas to all :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

yea Rod K.--I've had a bad one here and there too.--fortunatly I am an idiot ya know-ignorance can indeed be blissful--<br /><br />Anyhoo, have a great holiday Rod ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

OK, what did I miss?<br /><br />Go to sleep for a couple of hours, and all hell breaks loose!<br /><br />What's this thread all about??

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Huh? :confused: <br /><br />Oh well.... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all kinda stuff like that there.... :D