What the heck just happened?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: What the heck just happened?

Okay....okay....okay I admit it! I called up SBN and asked if he would send his buddies over to get me.... took a short trip to OR from VT (only took a few seconds :eek: ) to visit Zmoz but I did not inhale:D I guess I just wanted to retain my ability (had to leave my options open)to announce my run for President :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'm pretty sure it was me.................... Sorry.. my bad...
music-smiley-006.gif

It was late... I was bored and on a caffene jag.... I was playing Hendrixs' version of "the Star Spangled Banner" and I had just a tad tooo much gain dialed up on the amp (ok, way too much) for that kind of volume.....

Please send a bill for the glass.. :cool:

ZmOz

Captain

I'll say it before imported_coors gets here...it was the commies.
That was my first thought...but I think I have it narrowed down to space aliens now.

Actual answer..........

U.S. marijuana even stronger than before

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2542461720070425?feedType=RSS

I don't know about that...I've been getting some pretty poor quality stuff lately. :mad: Actually I was smoking hops...in the cannabis family but a whole lot cheaper. ;)

took a short trip to OR from VT (only took a few seconds :eek: ) to visit Zmoz but I did not inhale:D
Aww...come on bob...are you afraid you'll like it? :D

Coors

Captain

My wife is part cherokee; she says one of your ancesters, in spirit, is trying to tell you something; but you are not paying attention.

jimlad

Chief Petty Officer

I'm pretty sure it was me.................... Sorry.. my bad...
music-smiley-006.gif

It was late... I was bored and on a caffene jag.... I was playing Hendrixs' version of "the Star Spangled Banner" and I had just a tad tooo much gain dialed up on the amp (ok, way too much) for that kind of volume.....

Please send a bill for the glass.. :cool:

LOL:) TRY SOME PINK FLOYD NEXT TIME WHILE HAVING A SACRED PUF:D ;)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

ZmOz.............Psssssssssssst...........................over here..........................we could tell you but then we'd have to kill you...................oh, and BTW........this conversation......never happened.:D:D