I want SPRINGTIME

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
As I advance in years the "pretty Winter snow" no longer appeals to me. My boat and my tow trailer are "comfortably" tucked in under a foot of fresh snow. The ice has formed on the lakes and ice fishing has started (can't water ski behind a fishing shanty). :D <br /><br />I guess that 2002 might be the year I head South on a permanent basis. Today's predicted high temperature is a whopping 22 degrees. :eek: <br /><br />Please send SPRINGTIME quickly. :cool: <br /><br />Actually if I were little more computer knowledgable I would post pictures of my boat (slightly shivering) under the snow.<br /><br /><br />Bob

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I want SPRINGTIME

Bob,<br /><br />Hate to tell you this but it is 70 degrees at my house. I would really like to go deer hunting, but I am torn between that and hitting the local river for the annual white bass run. I still have 2 weeks left to hunt. Due to complications I have spent the last month house bound waiting on my wife to give birth to our son. He arrived on the 3rd and I have another hunting and fishing buddy. <br />Now the question is do I hunt, fish or change diapers?

Pursuit2150

Chief Petty Officer
Re: I want SPRINGTIME

Ranger- Congrat's, Best to the baby & Mom. You will just have to re-arrange the schedule and go for all three. Good Luck.