2020 Nascar - X-Men at Road America And Cup Doubleheader With Trucks At Michigan

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Harvick says, this is my race! He owns Michigan! Is this his 6th or 7th win?

aspeck

Staff member
You complain too much, 'speck. :lol: Humpty says you won this one as long as post-race inspection goes OK.

I’m greedy, competitive, and protecting my lead ... what can I say?

GA_Boater

The greedy guy :lol: won Sunday's iFL race at Michigan despite losing one of his top picks when Keso and Blaney didn't socially distance. Congrats, aspeck. You still had some strong drivers to get your 3rd :first: of the year.

This weekend the three major series race on the Daytona road course with no practice or qualifying.

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Gotta keep scoring big to keep up and hopefully pass the leaders ...

Daggumit! I just looked at the schedule for the last 4 races before the playoffs. This week I am okay, but next week is a double header at Dover ... the weekend I will be taking my baby girl to college! Dagummit!

GA_Boater

Priorities - Put her on a Greyhound. LOL

And have a nice trip, 'speck. Where is school?

And the last double header! :cheer2:

aspeck

Staff member
Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI. Rigorous small school in a rural area in the south central part of MI.

southkogs

Staff member
^^^^ Good school. I went to school at Spring Arbor for a while not far from there.

aspeck

Staff member
She was accepted at Boston College, Georgetown, Swarthmore, and Northeastern, but in the end it came down to Princeton and Hillsdale and she chose Hillsdale.

aspeck

Staff member
Geeeeeeeeeeeze!!!! A little smart, maybe? :cool: Good for her.

She "starts" college with 21 credits, 1 credit shy of being a sophomore. She was class valedictorian with a 4.6something weighted GPA out of 4.0. When she learned that there had been 7 students who had graduated Hillsdale this century with a perfect 4.0 she declared that she would be #8. She is a bit of an overachiever and needs to dial it back a bit! LOL! I have no idea where she gets the competitiveness?!?!?!:facepalm:

GA_Boater

She "starts" college with 21 credits, 1 credit shy of being a sophomore. She was class valedictorian with a 4.6something weighted GPA out of 4.0. When she learned that there had been 7 students who had graduated Hillsdale this century with a perfect 4.0 she declared that she would be #8. She is a bit of an overachiever and needs to dial it back a bit! LOL! I have no idea where she gets the competitiveness?!?!?!:facepalm:

I’m greedy, competitive, and protecting my lead ... what can I say?

Speechless! :rofl:

Go girl! Number 8 on the horizon. :thumb: