Am I out of line?

DeepCMark58A

Commander
I can sinc up my tv to my lap top and then to the drone, can launch without leaving the couch. Let the games begin.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
So this morning we had sucker minnows left over figure I would sit on the dock cast out a sucker and have a cup of coffee. I see the parade forming over at the boat landing, it is a popular bass lake. I am sitting there and I can hear 2 guys working the shoreline further down complaining that my line to my bobber is blocking their path to casting under 2 docks, mine and my neighbors. So these jack wagons put their boat in the lake I pay taxes to live on and complain because I am sitting on my dock fishing.

I did catch a bass and it was hooked deep so I cut the line. Then it dawned on me I casted my hookless bobber back in the same spot then went into the house to make bacon. Please feel free to call a CO and report an unattended line, it is not fishing if there is no hook. I am a live and let live kind of guy but when you complain about me fishing off my dock, it grinds my gears.